Respect. Diligence. Compassion.
- Workers’ Compensation
Jeremy owns and operates his law firm in Warwick, RI. After graduating in the top ten of his class at Roger Williams in 2015, Jeremy gained experience clerking for the Appellate Division of the Rhode Island Workers' Compensation Court and as an Associate Attorney for Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith in Providence, RI. Before law school, Jeremy student taught at Tollgate HS and gained his Rhode Island certification to teach high school history.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- J.D. - 2015
- Norwood Neighborhood Association, Leadership Committee
- Norwood Neighborhood Association, Crime Watch Committee
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member